As a business owner why should you seek the advice of independent consultants? Usually there are several barriers to doing so, time, money, trust. These barriers are not insignificant, especially for a small business, so why make the commitment?
- Provision of information
Information is valuable to a business. Information on the business’s customers, its products, the market it operates within and its competitors are just some of the areas of information that is vital for a business.
We provide you with a service providing and analysing this information more often than not saving time and money for the small business
- Provision of specialist expertise
Some important areas of management that our clients have benefitted from are
- Developing proposals for financial support either in the format of grants, loans or equity finance
- New product or service development
- Promotional campaign development
- Marketing strategy development
- Business strategy; its development, evaluation and planning
- Provision of a new perspective
Owners and Managers, again particularly in small businesses, can suffer from clouded or biased views and this can affect their decision making. Incrememta’s consultants provide a fresh mind to an issue, a thought or opportunity. We can offer support in helping individuals to change the norm and become more innovative.
- Provision of support for gaining a critical resource
A small business must attract various in order to survive and grow. These resources could include:
- Finance from external sources such as investors or public sector grants
- People with particular skills, knowledge or connections
- Specialist equipment, materials or services
Our consultants have provided businesses with valuable support in obtaining these resources. Key tasks involve identifying who can supply these resources, for example identifying public sector grant opportunities, how they might be contacted and the issues involved in obtaining them.
For more information on how Incrementa can support your business to grow please visit www.incrementa.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2793652.