58% of start-ups and scale-ups don't have a strategic marketing plan
Even if selling isn’t an immediate goal, it’s still important for start-ups and scale-ups to be prepared for future success. By investing in strategic marketing early on, you can build a strong foundation for future growth and make sure you’re positioned for success when the time is right.
How does strategic marketing work?
1. Initial Consultation: The first step in the process is an initial consultation, where we will discuss your business goals, target audience, and current marketing strategies. This is an opportunity for you to share your vision and concerns, as well as ask any questions you may have.
2. Market Research: Once the initial consultation is complete, together with you we will conduct extensive market research to gather data on your industry, competitors, and target audience. This research will help both parties to deep understanding of the market landscape and identify opportunities for growth.
3. Strategy Development: Based on the insights gained from the market research, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive strategic marketing plan. This plan will outline the key tactics and channels to reach your target audience, as well as metrics to measure success.
4. Implementation: With the strategic marketing plan in place, we will help you implement the recommended tactics and channels. This may involve developing content, launching campaigns, and optimizing digital channels.
5. Monitoring and Optimization: Once the marketing plan is implemented, we will continuously monitor and optimize its effectiveness. This includes measuring the success of the campaigns against the outlined metrics and making adjustments as needed to maximize ROI.
How do we do it?
Incrementa join your business as a fractional marketing director on a temporary, contractual basis for a set number of hours per week. We work with you throughout the 5 stages of the marketing plan and constantly review where are you now & where do you want to go, make recommendations for improvement and report on the results in relation to the businesses’ marketing strategy and strategic plan
What we do
Strategic Marketing Resources
We regularly create content that can help business owners succeed with business marketing.
Browse and download our free step-by-step guides below.
Customer Personas are key to ongoing marketing success and are used key to represents a particular target customer.
Visual Marketing Plan Canvas
Need help with you Strategic Planning instead?
Does your business strategy have direction and purpose?